Odu Ifa Mantra (Japa) Yoga

Odu Ifa Mantra (Japa) Yoga:
How To Activate The Divinity Within

By Sri Eshu


"Cast divination for Orunmila
who was entering iledi without telling anyone. He was reflective...While all his priests were casting divination, Orunmila was at home meditating..." 
~From the Sacred Odu Ika Otura

The 256 Odu Ifa can be used as mantras and yantras or mandalas to awaken the kundalini and open the crown chakra (Ori). You can chant the names of the Odu using a 108 bead mala while meditating on the specific symbol or signature of the Odu. Air in the form of breath turns into a sacrifice as you chant these mantras.

7 years ago, I initiated myself in this mystical system by chanting each of the 256 Odu 108 times (256 × 108 = 27,648). I completed my self-initiation in one day. This gave me the ase or authority to teach this mystical system.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Voodoo Kundalini Yoga